Advanced Practitioner ARNP, PA, Lakewood, WA
Advanced Practitioner ARNP,PA
Job Locations US-WA-Lakewood
Req No. 2018-2334
Type Regular Full-Time
Concerto Health is an Aliso Viejo, CA-based company with one vision: to redesign primary health care delivery for millions of people with complex health needs.
The Concerto name reflects our unique approach to healthcare. It’s about how we work in concert with all aspects of the health care delivery system.
The Concerto Health care model changes everything – payment, staffing, processes, IT systems, and culture. Our model surrounds patients, families, and their caregivers with a multi-disciplinary team of health professionals and systems. Our innovative team-based approach to care delivers unparalleled results in the areas of patient/staff experience, transitions of care, quality, and cost, fostering a culture that humanizes health care delivery for those most in need.
We currently operate in 2 markets (Michigan and Washington State) that include 7 primary care practices, and do so in partnership with innovative health plans that share our vision.
We are seeking a Advanced Practitioner to join our innovative team in Washington State that is committed to improving care for underserved and complex-needs patients. Reporting to the Regional Medical Director, the Advanced Practitioner will be based in one of our 3 care centers (Lynnwood, Renton, or Lakewood), but will include travel to all of our WA-based care centers based on patient and team needs.
The Advanced Practitioner must have a strong desire to build close relationships all members of the care center and care management team, and be committed to working in a collaborative fashion to provide excellent care for patients. They must possess excellent time management and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task. Flexible and dynamic, a creative problem solver, this self-starting candidate will exhibit a high level of professionalism that allows them to lead and work effectively with a team of dynamic and unique individuals.
Our schedules allow providers to spend extended amounts of time with patients that allows them to focus on relationship-based care, which is key to our care model. Robust clinical care teams (consisting of a medical assistant, primary care nurse, patient services representative) support each provider. The Advanced Practitioner will also work with members of a multi-disciplinary team (nurse care manager, clinical social worker, clinical pharmacist, and behavioral health specialist) to bring close attention to the social determinants of health, and an intense focus on transitions of care, always seeking to identify root etiologies for avoidable utilization of the health care system.
Concerto providers have a typical schedule of 10-12 patients in a full clinic day that allows them to provide a high-level of attention and care to each patient. Encounters range from 30-60 minutes in duration. All providers perform home visits, and 20% of their clinical time is provided for administrative duties.
- Graduation from an accredited health professions school
- Board Certified Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner
- Active Medical License in the State of Washington, or the ability to obtain one.
- Ideally three or more years’ experience since completion of school
- Must be comfortable diagnosing and treating the wide range of medical issues seen in the adult population including complex cases with multiple co-morbidities.
- Must be comfortable treating the whole patient, including patients living with mental illness and substance use disorders.
- Must be able and willing to coordinate care with internal members of the care team as well as external providers.
- Ideal candidates will want to work as advocates for their patients. They will also embrace the concept of team-work and mutual support of their colleagues.
- Average to advanced computer & software skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook)