Nurse Manager RN- Nursing Support Services, Vancouver, WA
Are you seeking a career with a health system that is on the move? Can you picture yourself in a career at a state-of-the-art clinic facility? Would you like to join a practice that has been serving the community of SW Washington for 80 years? If you answered “yes” to any of the above, check out this opportunity!
We are looking for an experienced Nurse Manager to inspire and provide management support for the Anti-Coagulation Department, Nurse Advice, and Centralized Medication Refill. In this role you support our Nurses providing professional nursing care for TVC's patients. Must have a broad range of general nursing knowledge and expertise and ensure our patients receive the best customer service and patient care available.
Will manage daily operations of the assigned departments. Facilitate, support, and promote patient satisfaction initiatives throughout the department and Clinic as a whole. Ensure patient satisfaction levels meet or exceed the Clinic standards and goals. Manage all aspects of hiring, orientation, scheduling performance evaluations, disciplinary actions, and compliance with Clinic policies and procedures.
Work with the Medical Director of Nursing Support Services to:
- Review and approve ACC, Nurse Advice, and Rx Refill protocols and policies annually.
- Be a primary resource for ACC, Nurse Advice, Rx Refill RN staff for clinical questions and guidance.
- Establish, implement and review annually ACC, Nurse Advice, and Rx Refill quality measures.
- Develop action plan to improve quality measures as needed.
- Interface and coordinate care with lab manager and lab medical director when necessary to ensure accurate and timely INR/PT results are available to ACC staff.
- Interface and coordinate care with Primary Care providers regarding the monitoring and use of Nurse Advice protocols.
EDUCATION AND SKILLS ,/p>
- Active, unencumbered WA State RN license.
- BSN degree preferred.
- A minimum of 2-5 years management experience in a healthcare setting.
- Ability to coordinate activities within the service lines (specialties) spanning multiple sites.
- Capacity to train, mentor, and motivate staff.
- Ability to understand and execute new initiatives outside of daily job duties.
- Possess interpersonal skills that include the ability to listen, understand, and solve or escalate provider issues before they become more serious.
- Ability to evaluate budget performance to achieve financial expectations.
- Demonstrated ability to interview, select, train, and develop qualified staff.
- Competent in staff development and performance evaluations is essential.
- Understanding of Human Resource laws and Clinic policies to increase staff satisfaction and productivity levels.
- Ability to develop and articulate goals designed to promote organizational strategies.
- Ability to assess the performance of individuals, establishes performance standards, implement change, implement accountability and reward achievement.
We offer a competitive wage and a comprehensive benefits package which includes insurance programs covering medical, dental, vision, life, long-term disability, paid time off, education reimbursement, and a 401(k) plan. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.