Clinic Medical Assistant, Ellensburg, WA
Clinic Medical Assistant
603 S Chestnut St, Ellensburg, WA 98926, USAFull-time
Who is KVH...
KVH is an integrated healthcare delivery system that includes 24-hour emergency care, inpatient, and outpatient hospital services through KVH Hospital. Clinics include family medicine, internal medicine, orthopedics, general surgery, women’s health, and urgent care. Specialty services provide home health and hospice, physical, speech and occupational therapies and a geriatric nurse practitioner program.
The Clinic Medical Assistant is responsible for procedures necessary to support the provider to whom they are assigned. We have openings at a couple different clinics.
What is required...
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Appropriate Current WA state Certification (MA-C)
- Current BLS card for Healthcare Provider (maintenance required)
- Previous exposure to an Electronic Medical Records system
What is preferred...
- Previous experience working as a Medical Assistant
- Experience with an Electronic Medical Records system
Wage: Starting at $16.18/hour; depends on years of applicable experience
FTE: 1.0 = 40 hours/week and Per Diem
Schedule: Full-time is Monday-Friday 8:00 - 5:00p / Per Diem is variable shifts