CRNA, Grand Coulee, WA
Coulee Medical Center is seeking an enthusiastic, positive, patient-oriented CRNA to join our Surgical Team. The Nurse Anesthetist is responsible for administering anesthesia, monitoring patient’s vital signs and overseeing patient recovery from anesthesia. This is a full-time position. Coulee Medical Center offers a competitive compensation and benefit plan. Must have graduated from an accredited CRNA program and hold a valid Washington State CRNA license.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Select and prescribe post anesthesia medications or treatments to patients
- Evaluate patients’ post-surgical or post-anesthesia responses, taking appropriate corrective actions or requesting consultation if complications occur
- Perform pre-anesthetic screenings, including physical evaluations and patient interviews, and document results
- Select, order, or administer pre-anesthetic medications
- Discharge patients from post-anesthesia care
Applications and resumes may also be mailed or faxed:
Coulee Medical Center
411 Fortuyn Rd.
Grand Coulee, WA 99133
Attn: Human Resources