RN Clinic Manager, Kirkland, WA
RN Clinic Manager - Kirkland
Management | Fulltime - Regular | Kirkland, WA, US | 40 hours per week
Job Number: 173083
Department: VM Kirkland - Unassigned
Hours: 8:00a - 5:00p/Variable
The RN Clinic Manager, in conjunction with the Kirkland Director, makes day to day decisions in meeting staffing needs to meet patient demand for services in the ambulatory setting.
Responsibilities include participating in hiring new staff and facilitating the development of current staff. The RN Clinic Manager is an integral part of the clinic leadership triad (Director, Section Head, RN Clinic Manager) in the management and delivery of clinic services in support of Virginia Mason’s mission, vision, and values.
As a member of our team, you will contribute to the strength of our Team Medicine approach to collaborative medicine. You will also help to further our commitment to continuous improvement through our Virginia Mason Production System, and our philosophy of empowering you to facilitate real change in the delivery of care. Join us, and find out how many ways Virginia Mason offers you the chance to focus on what really matters - your patients.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing and three years of experience as a nurse supervisor, assistant nurse manager, or nurse manager.
- Requires a Registered Nurse license in the state of Washington.
- Skill in prioritizing the demands of daily operations and organizing resources
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of medical assistant scope of practice
- Sufficient active listening and conflict management skills
- Established skill in facilitating change, cultural integration, retention, and building effective teams.
- Addressing and rectifying patient and/or staff concerns
- High level problem solving skills with flexible solutions for a changing healthcare market.
- Creates and motivates team to generate innovative ideas and challenge the status quo.
- Uses VMPS to identify a problem, route cause, and engages the team in solutions.
Preferred: Master’s Degree with Ambulatory clinic experience.
Virginia Mason offers much more than competitive compensation and benefits. With continuing education opportunities and the added potential of relocation assistance, you will find our commitment to your well-being is both rewarding and refreshing.
There is also the lifestyle benefit that comes with finding yourself in the heart of the Pacific Northwest. Surrounded by the vibrancy and sophistication of one of the most livable cities in the country, finding the perfect urban or outdoor pursuit will instinctively and pleasurably become second nature.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.