Finance Analyst III, Phoenix, AZ
Finance Analyst III
You are invited to explore a life-changing career as a Financial Analyst III in Phoenix, Arizona. In this role, you will partner closely with executive physician and administrative management teams to provide advanced analytical, financial, accounting, and compliance expertise. You will have the opportunity to develop critical experience in various clinic and hospital practice departments to understand business services in order to proactively identify opportunities and recommend solutions for increasing financial margins, while preserving Mayo Clinic standards and minimizing financial and legal risks. This is the third in a series of four finance analyst roles in a multi-site, multi-specialty academic medical center.
- Assure the integrity of financial and statistical data, via preparation or review of general ledger entries, reports, schedules, worksheets, reconciliations or other analysis
- Effectively communicate and present information to various audiences
- Develop, implement, and maintain programs and tools for financial reporting
- Use reporting tools to develop unique management financial information with significant institutional impact
- Interpret and implement accounting rules, fiscal compliance, policies and regulations
- Develop variable-sensitive business models and/or compliance or fiscal management tools
- Actively participate in decision-making
- Lead and facilitate multi-disciplinary workgroups or projects
- Work independently and manage multiple, complex priorities
Qualifications: The qualified candidate will have a bachelor's degree with an emphasis in Accounting or Finance and six years of applicable experience. Other business related bachelor's degrees require a minimum of nine years of applicable accounting or finance experience. A master’s degree in accounting or finance, an MBA, MHA, CPA (active or inactive), CMA or CIA can be substituted for one year experience.
Learn and grow among the best in your field at the nation’s top hospital (U.S.News & World Report, 2017-2018), ranked No. 1 in more specialties than any other care provider. At Mayo Clinic, you’ll use the power of collaboration to achieve the highest standards for medical care and health improvement, working in the largest integrated, not-for-profit medical group practice in the world with over 60,000 employees. You’re invited to contribute to a unique environment that brings together the best in patient care, groundbreaking research and innovative medical education. Being a part of Mayo Clinic allows for more work-life balance, competitive compensation and generous benefits, career security and the ability to manage and coordinate patient care in the most efficient ways possible. Discover these and many other reasons why we’re recognized by FORTUNE magazine as one of the top 100 “Best Companies to Work For”.
CLICK HERE to apply online and learn more about Mayo Clinic and the vast array of opportunities that await you.
©2017 Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research. Post offer/pre-employment drug screening is required. Mayo Clinic is an equal opportunity educator and employer (including veterans and persons with disabilities).