Echo Technologist-UFCW, Kirkland, WA
Job Title Echo Technologist-UFCW
Department EvergreenHealth Cardiovascular Imaging Center
Date posted 08/15/2017
Hours 40 hrs/week
Salary Offers Competitive Wage & Generous Benefit Package
Performs ultrasound of the heart--a highly technical study of the cardiac anatomy, for adult and pediatric patients.
- Performs and records 2-D, M-Mode, pulsed Doppler, continuous wave Doppler, color flow Doppler, contrast echocardiography and stress echocardiography. Assists physicians with transesophageal echocardiography.
- Provides technically detailed calculations in report format for physician review and interpretation.
License, Certification, Education or Experience:
REQUIRED for the position:
- Must be RCS or RDCS registered or registry eligible
- 2 years of Echocardiography experience or completion of an Associate's Degree (or higher) Echocardiography Program
- Current Healthcare Provider BLS certification by date of hire
DESIRED for the position:
- Experienced with Cardiac Pacs systems
- EKG interpretation
- Contrast Echo experience
- Stress Echo experience
- Pediatric Echo experience
*This position is covered by a collective bargaining agreement between EvergreenHealth and the UFCW which contains a "union security" provision. This means that, as a condition of employment, you must join the union and pay union dues and any required fees within 30 days of your date of hire.