Clinics Director, Rural Health - Outpatient Clinic Services, Lakeview, OR
Clinics Director, Rural Health - Outpatient Clinic Services
Tired of the sky rocketing costs of living in a metropolitan city? Done fighting traffic jams? Do you enjoy community and great people? Come join our team of wonderful people with Lake Health District. You will be responsible for three clinics; two rural health care and a specialty surgical. You will make a huge difference in people's lives!
Our mission statement, "To care for our community with respect and compassion through excellence and teamwork."
Oregon's Outback Scenic Byway passes through Lakeview. We are in the high desert country of southeastern Oregon. At an elevation of 4,800 feet, Lakeview is the highest town in Oregon. The beauty is insurmountable!
The Clinics Director is responsible for all business functions of the medical clinics. The Director promotes the effective use of personnel, supplies and equipment, develops budgets and monitors compliance, billing and collections, comprehensive knowledge of regulatory, compliance and accreditation requirements.
What you bring to Lake Health District:
- Bachelor's degree in a business or related field; or 7-10 years of commensurate experience required. Master's degree in a health care/business related field preferred.
- Current CPR certificate or ability to obtain within three months of hire. Certified Professional Medical Expert (CPME,) preferred.
- Five (5) years of medical clinic experience including provider relations and office management required. Front and back office management, preferred.
- Knowledge of CPT/ICD coding procedures and familiarity with government, commercial and private insurance billing procedures. Knowledge of computer technology; including electronic health record system (CPSI), word processing, spreadsheet, and database in order to prepare publications, reports and business correspondence. Knowledge of office management and administrative procedures. Possesses knowledge of specialized terminology. Familiarity with medical records administration, including HIPAA and electronic medical records. Involves discretion and independent action within prescribed limits.
- Planning, organizing, delegating and supervising; review the work of others; gathering and interpreting data; developing and maintaining effective working relationships with providers, staff, patients, public and external agencies. Ability to make sound financial decisions and effective cost control. Ability to proceed on own initiative using independent judgment and discretion. Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills, leadership and organizational skills, and interpersonal and time management skills. Ability to interact with administrative and professional level management personnel.
- Experience with direct supervision of clinic managers and medical professionals.
- The ability and willingness to travel to LHD clinics and training workshops.
We offer an unbelievable Benefits Package!
Medical (90/10,) dental, and vision coverage. Life insurance. Short and long-term disability, paid time off (PTO), 7 paid holidays, long term sick bank, pension with 6% contribution, 403b voluntary pension, flexible spending accounts, employee discount for hospital services, bereavement leave, retention bonus', education opportunities, jury duty compensation, service awards, moving assistance, air ambulance membership, AFLAC, tuition assistance, gym membership, EAP, free parking, potential recruitment sign on funds AND amazing people to work with!!!
The fun is limitless: Hiking, kayaking, fishing, hunting, camping, downhill and cross country skiing, mountain biking, archery, bird watching, hang gliding, rock hounding, rodeo, 4-H, County fair, community garden, hot springs galore and more!!!
If this sounds like your ideal home and career path, we would love to welcome you to our team!!!
Please fill out an application at www.lakehealthdistrict.org; include reasons for leaving previous employment and gaps in your work history. Attach your cover letter and resume.
Lake Heath District is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, considers individuals for employment according to their abilities and performance. Employment decision are made without regard to race, age, religion, color, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other classification protected by law. All employment requirements mandated by local, state, and federal regulations will be observed.
Criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen required upon job offer.