ARNP - Cardiology (Full-time), Tacoma, Olympia, WA
ARNP - Cardiology (Full-time)
Job Number: 172528
This Cardiology ARNP will:
- Work independently within a cardiology specialty clinic
- Will work to diagnose and manage conditions such as AFIB, Chest pain, HTN, Valve disease, heart failure, assisting the Pacemaker RN, and run regular treadmill and nuclear medicine stress tests (chemical and treadmill).
- Responsible for managing individual patients
- Diagnose and manage acute episodic and chronic health problems
- Prescribe medication and order other non-pharmacological therapies
Minimum: Master’s Degree in nursing
Preferred: Certified Family Practice ARNP with a specialty background in either Acute Care, Internal Medicine or other like cardiac intensive programs
Minimum: 1 year Previous ARNP
Preferred: 2+ years of experience with-in a Cardiology Clinic setting; prior experience managing individual patient panel; prior internal medicine, acute care, gerontology, cardiology and treadmill management experience
Minimum: Must possess at the time of hire a Current Washington State RN license; eligible for Washington State ARNP license. National certification in primary or specialty field.
Preferred: Must have or be eligible to obtain Prescriptive Authority within 6 months of hire date. Certified in an internal medicine specialty.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.