Clinic Manager - Gastroenterology, Seattle, WA
Clinic Manager - Gastroenterology
Management Fulltime - Regular Seattle, WA, US
Job Number: 171711
Hours: 7:00am - 4:30pm, Variable
Virginia Mason is seeking a Clinic Manager of our Gastroenterology department. As a key member of our leadership team, you will help to continually develop the results-driven initiatives that define our success and are transforming healthcare.Mo
- Directs the business, technical and nursing support activities of a medical clinic.
- Oversees the administrative functions of the clinic including operations, marketing, facilities, finance, human resources, and planning and development in conjunction with the Administrative Director or Vice President and the Physician Leader.
- Responsible for a clinic with more than 3 multi-specialty areas and/or 7-25 physicians/providers.
Honored as Top Hospital of the Decade by The Leapfrog Group, Virginia Mason in Seattle, WA, is internationally recognized as a preeminent organization that is focused on transforming health care. We spent this past decade creating and delivering a multitude of industry-changing process improvements and initiatives that have revolutionized our ability to eliminate waste, cut costs, and most importantly, improve the quality of services. Our commitment to the transformation of health care is what built our reputation as a quality leader, and empowers us with the capability to provide rapid access to care through our Virginia Mason Production System.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, nursing or a related field, or equivalent.
- 5 or more years progressively responsible clinic management experience.
- Proven proficiency in financial management, which includes comprehensive understanding of insurance plans as they relate to physician practice.
- The ability to communicate clearly, effectively and concisely to a variety of audiences.
- Strong Human Resources skills.
- A Master's degree in business administration, nursing or a related field is preferred.
Virginia Mason offers much more than competitive compensation and benefits. With continuing education opportunities and the added potential of relocation assistance, you will find our commitment to your well-being is both rewarding and refreshing.
There is also the lifestyle benefit that comes with finding yourself in the heart of the Pacific Northwest. Surrounded by the vibrancy and sophistication of one of the most livable cities in the country, finding the perfect urban or outdoor pursuit will instinctively and pleasurably become second nature.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.