Clinical Research Manager, Greater Phoenix (Multiple locations), AZ
University of Arizona Health Sciences is seeking several Clinical Research Managers, who will function as day-to-day operational leads for a team of clinical research coordinators in support of the National Institutes of Health Precision Medicine Initiative All of Us Research Program. These positions are available at various Banner facilities in the greater Phoenix area including Phoenix, Mesa, Sun City, and Glendale.
Jointly between the University of Arizona and its clinical partner Banner Health, these activities are part of a national initiative which will contribute significantly to the development of a research cohort seeking to engage a million or more Americans. Research participants in this cohort will be asked to volunteer their health data over many years to improve health outcomes, fuel the development of new treatments for disease, and catalyze a new era of databased and more precise preventive care and medical treatment.
The Clinical Research Managers will provide operational and supervisory support for this multi-site study to ensure successful implementation of and adherence to the clinical research protocol and national and local milestones regarding planning, administration, timeline management, scheduling of coordinators, enrollment, participant engagement, data collection, and reporting. The selected individuals will be responsible for clinical research operations at assigned sites, including working closely with UA and Banner Health colleagues, as well as adherence to enrollment metrics and milestones, and supervision and training of clinical research coordinator staff who are involved in enrollment, informed consent, study procedures, data collection and documentation, and interactions with the study team and clinical partners.
The Clinical Research Managers will demonstrate competence and leadership in clinical research skills, problem solving, priority setting and serve as a resource for others for all aspects of conducting a technologically-focused, multicenter study. Intermittent off-campus visits may be required.
Salary ranges from $60,000 to 80,000 annually depending on experience. Outstanding benefits include health, dental, and vision insurance plans; life insurance and disability programs; paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays; UA/ASU/NAU tuition reduction for the employee and qualified family members; state and optional retirement plans; access to UA recreation and cultural activities; and more!
Education, Experience, Certifications
- Master’s degree in a field appropriate to the area of assignment AND three years related research experience; OR, Bachelor’s degree in a field appropriate to the area of assignment and four years related research experience; OR, Any equivalent combination of experience, training and/or education approved by Human Resources.
- Previous human subjects training (e.g., CITI certification) and four years’ experience in clinical research with direct recruitment and enrollment responsibilities.
- Two years demonstrated experience leading, supervising, or training.
- Must have access to reliable transportation and possess a valid driver’s license upon hire.
- Direct link: https://uacareers.com/postings/21067
- OR Navigate to https://uacareers.com and search Posting Number: A21956
- Select Apply to Job and complete all the required questions and attach the requested documentation. You will receive a confirmation email from UA HR once the application has been submitted.