Chief Human Resources Officer, Moses Lake, WA
Chief Human Resources Officer
Position Specification - Overview.
Samaritan is currently seeking a Chief Human Resources Officer who will serve as a key member of the Senior Leadership Team and be responsible for leading the development and implementation of the organization’s strategic human resources plans and operational priorities. The Chief Human Resources Officer provides leadership for Human Resources functions of employee relations, labor relations, benefits, compensation, and employee recognition as well as the Education and Employee Health and Safety departments.
Our Community: Are you ready for a healthy quality of life, with a balance between career and family? Samaritan Healthcare, located in sunny Columbia Basin, boasts 300 days of sunshine a year. With the great outdoors in our backyard, Moses Lake is the basecamp to adventure.
Position Specification – Skills/Cultural Fit
- A strong cultural fit with the Chief Human Resources Officer and Senior Leadership Team. A demonstrated track record of working effectively within a collaborative, team oriented structure.
- Possessor of a high level of personal integrity and honesty; Dedication to the mission, vision and values of Samaritan Healthcare.
- An outgoing, high energy ambassador within the organization for the mission, vision, values and culture development.
- Demonstrated strategic and planning skills.
- Demonstrated technical skills; Ability to analyze complex data and convert it into useful information.
- Proven success translating a personal attitude of pervasive customer service through the Human Resources Division and strategic advisor to other senior leaders and their divisions.
Qualifications: Bachelor Degree in Human Resources or related field with five or more years in Human Resources leadership experience in healthcare. Master Degree preferred.
Our Organization: When you are a part of the Samaritan team, what you can you expect? Freedom to grow your skills in the professional setting, along with support that fosters excellence in the field of healthcare. Samaritan Healthcare is a state-of-the art medical facility that offers the full spectrum of care. With the community of Moses Lake growing rapidly, Samaritan is also growing and expanding to meet the health care needs of the region. Opportunity abounds here. To learn more about Samaritan Healthcare, please visit our website at: www.samaritanhealthcare.com
Compensation/Benefits: Samaritan healthcare leads the region with a competitive Salary and Benefits package, including a generous pension contribution and dependent care health insurance subsidy. Since Moses Lake’s cost of living is so reasonable, your salary dollar goes a long way.
Interested applicants can apply on-line at: http://jobs.samaritanhealthcare.com or contact Holly at (509) 793-9613.