Director Cardiovascular Svcs, Hammond, IN
WHAT WE NEED
A compassionate, servant leader
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Cardiac care at Franciscan Health is serving with compassion and joy. It’s helping others with the knowledge that our faith is an important part of the process. Thus it comes as no surprise that our directors take it to another level. Our clinical directors are mentors and change-leaders. They demonstrate transformational leadership and provide quality organizational development opportunities. They maximize resources and get the most from their people. Think you’re up to the task?
Are you an experienced servant leader? Can you help your team achieve more individually and as a group? Do you have experience managing resources, budgets and projects? We have a special place that needs your skills.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Facilitate development of consistent policies and procedures for Cardiovascular Departments that meet all state, local, and HFAP requirements.
- Develop quality assurance programs that measure compliance.
- Oversee capital/operating budgets and ensure adherence to approved budgets for Cardiovascular.
- Continuously analyze departmental procedures to reduce costs and/or improve quality and/or efficiency.
- Coordinate best practices and standardize pathways for the Cardiovascular Services Department.
- Monitor the performance of employees in the attainment of productivity levels.
- Collaborate with the Cardiovascular Services Department Medical Directors regarding policies and procedures, processes, and quality.
- Coordinate Cardiovascular Best Practices team that evaluates current and best practices, develop strategies, implements change, and evaluate outcomes.
- Provide leadership in identifying the best practices in staffing, supply management and purchased services.
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- Leadership abilities and effective conflict resolution skills.
- Exercise safe judgement in decision making.
- Provide leadership in the professional practice setting and the profession.
- Demonstrate tact and understanding when dealing with others. Respond in a positive manner to constructive criticism.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
4-10 Years Experience
License(s): Registered Nurse
Certification(s): Not Applicable
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.