Human Resources Recruiter (Temp-to-Hire), Greenwood, IN
WHAT WE NEED
An identifier of strong talent
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
By nature, a recruiter tends to be a people person. The kind of person who loves talking to others and is good at asking the right questions to assess skills and work ethic. The kind of person who sees a position to fill as a challenge – a challenge they relish. If you give us these people skills, we can give you a great place to work and a great place to market to candidates.
Are you productive and organized? Do you love solving problems? Are you professional in written and verbal communications? Can you help develop both recruitment and retention programs? We have a special place waiting for you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Keep in constant contact with department management of their employment needs. Coordinates supervisor’s interviews with applicants for available positions.
- Create and post job openings as notified.
- Respond to inquiries regarding available positions; corresponds with applicants regarding interviews, openings and responds to any other questions.
- Respond to inquiries regarding available positions; correspond with applicants regarding interviews, openings and respond to any other questions.
- Pre-screen applicants. Conduct and/or assist with scheduling interviews with manager for most qualified applicants.
- Represent hospital at career days, conventions, job fairs.
- Schedule and coordinate special recruitment events.
- Monitor hard to fill areas and identify various recruitment sources and initiate programs to enhance recruitment strategies.
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Ability to multi-task in fast paced environment.
- Advanced critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Utilize time productively.
- Ensure all hiring policies and procedures are applied in a fair and consistent manner.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
1-3 Years Experience
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.