HR Business Partner, Cincinnati, OH
This position will be located in the Human Resources at The Christ Hospital Health Network (TCHHN) Central Business Office, located at 237 William Howard Taft Cincinnati, Ohio 45219.
Job Overview: The HR Business Partner optimizes the performance of human capital across a designated division via strategic relationships with leadership and staff. The HRBP creates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service that reflects the objectives of the division and organization. The HRBP is responsible for the delivery of HR programs and services including, but not limited to, key leader consultation and coaching, employee relations, recruitment, training and performance management.
The HR Business Partner may perform the following duties:
- Responsible for leading HR support to assigned areas by providing consultation and delivery of HR programs and services to achieve division and/or department business plans. Facilitates monthly meeting with key leaders to review matters related to optimizing the performance of human capital.
- Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with HR team, utilizing information from dashboard and other key employee metrics (New Hire, STOP, employee engagement data). Consult with key leaders to recommend solutions.
- Performs the recruitment or employee relations function for assigned division/departments:
- Recruitment – Sourcing, screening, interviewing and recommending for hire the most qualified candidates for TCHHN.
- Employee Relations – Partnering with leaders to bring positively resolve workforce issues.
- Through proactive collaboration with key leaders, define, build and implement value-added HR strategies and solutions; identify risks and opportunities to assigned area and across organization.
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance (coaching, counseling, career development and performance improvement).
- Collaborate with other HR Business Partners and subject matter experts within HR (benefits, compensation) to obtain information, deal effectively with division/department issues and deliver customized solutions.
- Provide general support for benefits and compensation related questions. Refers more specific questions to subject matter experts as appropriate, facilitates resolution.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field.
Current PHR or SPHR designation preferred.
Experience: Five (5) of human resources experience in a complex human resources environment.