Quality Improvement Consultant - Nursing Home, Seattle, WA
QUALITY IMPROVEMENT CONSULTANT – NURSING HOME
Qualis Health serves as the Quality Innovation Network - Quality Improvement organization (QIN-QIO) for Idaho and Washington. Our quality improvement team – consultants, data experts, and clinical leaders – partners with healthcare providers to redesign processes, build sustainable change, and deliver care with greater value and quality.
Reporting to our Washington State Director for Medicare QIN / QIO Initiatives, you would support the Nursing Home Quality Care Collaborative, which seeks to ensure that every nursing home resident receives the highest quality of care. Specifically, the Collaborative strives to instill quality and performance improvement practices, eliminate healthcare-acquired conditions, and dramatically improve resident satisfaction.
In this role, you would provide learning programs and technical assistance to skilled nursing facilities to support their preparation for Quality Assurance Performance Improvement (QAPI) regulatory implementation and improvement in clinical and operational topics. Typical accountabilities include:
- Develop and implement work plans covering quality improvement interventions, curricula, and processes.
- Convene and facilitate meetings for training, education, and coalition-building; provide subject matter expertise in-person and remotely.
- Monitor, track, and report outcomes of interventions, training, and other assigned projects.
You bring the following:
- 3+ years of skilled nursing clinical and/or operations work experience.
- 2+ years of quality improvement, staff development, or related work experience.
- Bachelor's degree in nursing, healthcare administration, or a related field.
- Current, active, unrestricted clinical licensure in Washington state preferred.
- Intermediate MS Office Suite proficiency.
- Proficiency with Lean, Six Sigma, or another quality improvement methodology.
- Proficiency using Long Term Care Minimum Data Set (MDS) or Certification and Survey Provider Enhanced Reporting (CASPER).
- Familiarity with skilled nursing facility operations and regulatory environment.
To learn more and apply, visit https://qualishealthcareers.silkroad.com/qualisext/EmploymentListings.html
Qualis Health is an Affirmative Action / Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that embraces and practices diversity, reflecting the communities we serve. We encourage minorities, Protected Veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply.